Monday, May 23, 2011

Supercar Charity Challenge 2011

Yeah, I know. It was ages since I last updated this blog with any posts. Not to blame it on anything, but sometimes work can really bog you down. But never mind, though. Just when I was finished with that work, I got some tip-off of some supercar gathering was going to take place somewhere called "Space U8". Now, from word that I had heard, it is a mall with some new concept in mind. But what I did not heard (or missed) was that the mall was a bit..unfinished... It means that you have scaffolds, plasters, paint buckets and sand everywhere! But hey, is that a reason for me on not going there? Apparently not. So, thanks to google maps, there I was, at the last place where I thought that any such event will take place.

And lets just not let the words take all the space, here are the pics from one of the largest supercar gathering that I had been to so far.






































There are more to come, so patience is the key right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...