Monday, May 23, 2011

Supercar Charity Challenge 2011 - Part 2

FYI, the challenge requires all the participants to travel in a convoy from Shah Alam down south to Johor, where they will then go around the Pasir Gudang track with the lucky orphans along. Of course, I want to be there when that happens. But unfortunately I still have things to settle here, so that kills my opportunity instantly. And what makes me more envious is that since it ends in Johor, I could almost be sure that Tengku Mahkota Johor will pay a visit...with style...




...and unfortunately he did. A small but eye-catching convoy of his could almost outgun the rest that were there. Arriving with his newly-arrived cyan Bugatti, he was flanked with some other super-exotic cars like the Ford GT, McLaren SLR and the Jaguar XJ 220. And not forgetting the "chromized" LP 640. Could not imagine how that car will look like when driven at noon, especially in Malaysia.






But I am not worried, entirely. I got a contact down south, so I just informed him of the event, and he came back with some eye-candies! Thanks dude!





Quite a lineup, is it not? After seeing a lot of other supercars, I could put these on the top list of the most exotic ever in our shores! There are still more though, only awaits it from the censor to approve them..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...