Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stochastic Shots - In the mood

I gotta respect to those that do photo editing and stuffs in the same category, because I can't seem to do it in a daily basis! Sometimes I'm in the mood, and sometimes I'm not. And when I am, I'll make sure that some do get transformed into an eye-catching piece of digital art.


One of the most unique car in Malaysia, the baby-blue Bugatti Veyron.

Awesome Ass(es)

One of my panning shots of the Mosler MT900M during the Super GT 2011 Round 3.

F430 & DBS

Super Veloce

Porsche Panamera

Of course as time passes by, I acquire some more skills in editing, so I do not think that it is a crime to re-edit some old works, right?

A revisited past, the Italian Lemonade


Remember this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...