Monday, April 18, 2011

Stochastic Shots - Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

At first, I thought I would only fall in love with the first Gallardo. Small and simple (compared to the Murcielago of course). Then came the LP560-4 and almost immediately, I was diverted to it. With those pointy Reventon-styled intakes and those arrowy rear lights, I just thought that this is the best Gallardo and they could never make a better one out of it. Or is it?

But it seems that the guys at Lamborghini just know how to make their cars better, which resulted in this menacing Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera. Using the same concept of the old Superleggera, this baby has been stripped of the unnecessary weight and slapped on with numerous carbon-fiber finish all over.

Those intakes are really like an F-22's!

The eyes glares to anyone who dares to look back.

One of the parts that caught me, those sexy rear-lights.

On some part, I just don't know what to write here..x)

Superleggera = Super light

If this one is out, we should be expecting the Aventador Superleggera to be out anytime soon. Am I not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...