Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JPM Supercar Gathering - Part 3

Yes, I know it is a bit late. But a promise is a promise, so here's some of the Italian hotties that heated up the already insanely-blazing afternoon.

Not a typical color for a Lamborghini, but I like it!

With this paint job, people could spot you from miles and miles away...

One of my personal favorites, the Maserati GranTurismo.

Even this Gallardo needs to cool down under the intense heat.

A jet-black 599...

...flanked by a uniquely-colored blue Gallardo.

Tired of the usual 360 and F430? Here's the Challenge Stradale...

...along side the Scuderia.

Yum yum. Italianies.

There is more from my archives, so I'll try to find some time and process them for your viewing pleasure. But for the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...