Thursday, March 24, 2011

JPM Supercar Gathering - Part 2

In this part 2, I'm trying to post some more pics that I took during the event, just that I'm experimenting on some new "spices" that might or might not hit some taste buds. I'm currently trying to play around with HDR, which I'm not pretty sure if this is how it'll look like. However, these are some more beasts that came out of their cave to welcome the even monstrous Super GT this June...


My name's Bond.. James Bond..

To me, this is truly a gentleman's car. With some crazy extras..

Somehow, I'm not pretty sure whether the clear or red back lights look better.


Underpowered (than the DBS for sure) but still captivating, the Vantage V8.

One of the marques of excellence.

Where there's Ying, there's Yang.

Look at those rims! They're like blades cutting through the roads!

Loving the simple curves and those carbon side blades.

Those are some nice tail lights..

Don't worry though, this is not yet the end. Maybe it'll be nice to fill the Part 3 with Italians only...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...