Monday, March 21, 2011

JPM Supercar Gathering - Part 1

Since I missed the last Ferrari Gathering at Pavillion last year, I was really looking forward to attend any major supercar gathering. Of course, I did go to the Blue Jackets at Tropicana, but the turn up was not so, how do I put this, impressive. Yes, they did bring some magnificent machines into the scene but when the word "gathering" enters my mind, I will be expecting a large turn up. Luckily though, I got one in the 20th.

JPM motorsports had organized a supercar gathering on the 20th of March 2011 at One Utama. And this one, I would say, was what I was looking for all along. Large turn up. Various models, makes, variants, etc.. And it was sunny! And although I did arrived quite late (1pm to be exact, where the event should have ended already), there was still a battalion of supercars standing still under the blazing heat greeting my arrival. A few did left by then, remembering the thunderous roar of the yellow Gallardo's V10 screaming past me as I walked to where it was previously.

But never mind! There were still a whole lot more at the venue, so I present you some of the real man's toys that had made its way to the event...

JP Chin's Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4

Super Veloce!!

To remind you of what you got stored behind your rear seats.

Gimme 458!!

Lushious red...

Triple-barreled shotgun, anyone?

A slimmed Gallardo with a F430.

Just look at the size of those wheel arches!

More power badges!

Mamamamamaseratti!(with someone peeking at the back)

The infamous trident logo.

Peeking under her skirts...Oops!


There are still tonnes of pictures waiting to be processed and posted later on, promising you guys some Brit and German cars later on. But for the meantime, I gotta get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...