Thursday, October 21, 2010

Civic Type-R (FD2)

Not that i'm a lazy bum, im just not in the mood to blabber today. So, I think i'll just let down a few pics from my personal collection. A white Civic Type-R (an original one, i think). FD2 is it? I'm not so sure.. These chassis code had always managed to get me confused. I thought only the Mazdas are using FDs.


Is it me, or white is the only color that fits all cars?


Brembo calipers shyly hides behind the official Type-R wheels, riding on Potenza RE070s. Really reminds me of the NSX.


A lil up close and personal with its menacing front looks.

A good car actually, having able to push out 222 horses out of it's 2.0 liter K20A. And its 4 door! Perfect for the average family guy that wants something that could ferry his wife and two kids, and also around the track as well. The rear spoiler and those Brembo brakes are not just for show, they actually work. Those guys at Honda ain't gonna put those for fun, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...