Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stochastic Shots - Dry Season

This may be a bit late, but I have just realized that this month's post are at the lowest compared to the other months. Maybe its because I have been doing too much youtubing or flickring that this lil blog of mine is being step-childed for a while. To make it out, here are some that had been uploaded on flickr, but not yet on this blog of mine.

An old friend, the Italian Lemonade; Mr. Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

One of the sexiest car until the Italia came along, the Ferrari F430 Spider

A BMW M3 E92 with the stormtrooper scheme. Beautiful!

Really love the tangy orange on this Lamborghini Murcielago. Arancio Atlas, I believe.
And I gotta add, although profile pictures are quite easy to make, I really have a soft spot for them. To me, this type of photos gives the overall outline of the exquisite lines and curves of these beautiful and aggressive exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...