Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stochastic Shots - Supercars Galore!

It's been quite a while since I've posted any random cars here, since most of it were from any events or gatherings, and especially since Super GT Round 3 is around the corner. To spice things back up a bit, here are some that were not from any of those; those that wander in our streets, trying to blend in with society with their monstrous V engines and a sexy body design..

Twin turbo, anyone?

Ferrari's latest collaboration, the F430 Esprit.

Still remains as one of my most luckiest find, an LP 550-2 at the perfect location ever.

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...

I'm not color blind, am I?

Hope some of these satisfies the cravings of some of you out there! Until then, will always be back for more million-dollar toys for the rich. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...